I would like to parify my apartment building. What do I need for this? Who can I contact?

You will first need a usable value appraisal from a civil engineer on the shares of the individual co-owners. We can then establish the condominium ownership in the land register on the basis of the usable value report.

We are happy to put our network and our contacts to civil engineers at your disposal and successfully implement the parification of your house. We would be happy to make you an offer for this.

Do you need more information? Contact us!
E-Mail: office@prime-law.at
Tel.: +43 1 865 15 15 - 0