I would like to give my house/apartment to my child as a gift. Do I have to pay gift tax?

There has been no gift tax in Austria since 2008.

Land transfer tax and a registration fee for the land register must also be paid in the case of a gift.

We will be happy to advise you on the options for transferring assets to the next generation and draw up your gift agreement. We will clarify the amount of land transfer tax with you in advance.

Do you need more information? Contact us!
E-Mail: office@prime-law.at
Tel.: +43 1 865 15 15 - 0